Electronic Key Control Cabinets
Do you know where all of your keys are—right at this moment? Electronic key control systems are automatic cabinets designed to provide high security storage and asset management so you know where your high priority items are at all times. The security asset cabinets allow you to secure valuables, delegate who has access, and receive real-time data regarding who has checked out what. Electronic key control systems are available for all types of applications in Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, and throughout the state of Montana. Click here to watch how the electronic key cabinets work.
Enhanced Security without Manual Key Management
The cabinets are simple to use, yet provide an unmatched level of security. It works by storing each key, or whatever else you need to store, in a sealed compartment within a drawer that only opens when an authorized user accesses the cabinet. Video cameras are available options, which captures footage of every transaction. Each compartment cannot be accessed without prior manager permissions. There are multiple identification methods available, including biometric readers, assigned PIN codes, or RFID badges.
When a user is identified, he or she selects the key or item they need to retrieve by using the touchscreen. The drawer containing the item opens automatically. Once the drawer is pulled out, the compartment containing the selected item pops open. This makes it easy for users to retrieve items without manual key management—and still ensuring the highest level of security. Additional features and benefits of the electronic key control systems include:
- Protects each key in a separate locked compartment
- Automatic video capture of every use with wireless camera option
- Compact unit allows you to store more in less space
- Store and control up to 1,784 keys in a single cabinet
- Store more than just keys—you can also store and manage license plates, tools, weapons, electronics, personal items, and more
- Limit system access to working hours only
- Limit the number of keys or items a user can have checked out at one time
- Deny users access when their driver's license has expired
- Require users to report reason for checking out a key
- Automatically logs time of check-outs and check-ins
- Send alerts to user and manager when a key or item hasn't been returned on time
- Allow users to report parking location
- Send alerts and activate camera for any security issue
- Control the cabinet from a remote location
Innovative Key Cabinets
Below are three various types of key cabinets to protect and track your keys. Each of the key cabinets below includes a RFID reader and key tags. Key compartment is 1.5" x 1.6" x 2.9". These cabinets can be configured with different sized compartments to store an assortment of items.
Optional Items: video camera, voice control, biometric reader, and magnetic card reader.
|Model||# of Keys Stored||Sale Price Including Freight||Unit Photo|
Contact Us for Electronic Key Control Systems
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for electronic key control systems and security asset cabinets to facilities and businesses in Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, and Butte. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at (800) 803-1083 or send us a message today.