console computer furniture for emergency dispatch control rooms
Mission critical technical console furniture provides ergonomic and long-lasting solutions for 911 dispatch operations. In these high-intensity and fast-paced work places, it’s important that the environment is able to change quickly in response to shifts in information and workflows. Technical console furniture is specifically designed for technologically-intensive control room environments where scalability, durability, and flexibility are all key factors in the efficiency of your work environment. Click here to learn more about modular casework.
providing flexible & scalable control room furniture solutions
The console furniture is designed with mission critical operations and public safety professionals in mind. Mission critical technical console furniture ensures comfort, user-friendliness, and ergonomics with long-lasting structural integrity. With the flexibility and modularity of the furniture, it’s easy to expand or change the structure of your furniture depending on your future needs
The mission critical technical console furniture for 911 dispatch operations is available in three configurations: linear, dual corner lift, and single corner lift. Each type and size can be combined with other configurations depending on your technology and space requirements. The configurations are also available in multiple different sizes, so you can choose the consoles that work best for you and your operations.
additional benefits of the technical console furniture
There are many other benefits of installing mission critical technological console furniture for 911 dispatch operations, including:
- Multi-use equipment cabinets for storing CPU’s or other items. Standard components also include storage pedestals, equipment shelves, and rack mounts for personal items.
- Consoles with push button height adjustments that can lift a weight of 750 lbs and support a static load of 1,000 lbs.
- Optional convenience outlets designed to provide desktop access to multiple data options.
- Enclosed storage area for cables and hoses to protect cables from damage or disconnection and provide a more aesthetically pleasing workstation.
- User safety including anti-collision technology to protect equipment, users, and chairs and work surfaces that eliminate hazardous pinch points.
- Optional personal environment system for maximum user comfort including completely adjustable monitor arms and slatwall mounting so users can have more space on their desk for work.
- Cable management systems that include cable gutters, slatwalls for cable storage, quick release flipper doors for accessing cables, and vertical cable management chains to keep cables organized and safe from damage or accidental disconnection.
- Steel construction to allow optimal ventilation for computer parts.
- Many other optional accessories and modular solutions can be added depending on your needs.
contact us for Mission Critical Technical Console Furniture
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for mission critical technical console furniture for public safety dispatch operations. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a public safety storage solution specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.