An Innovative New Gathering Space for Your Company
Companies are looking to create space that gives their employees comfortable yet informal space to gather and talk. The mobile meeting room does just that; it’s a private booth specifically designed for informal gatherings. The mobile meeting room can be transported anywhere within your organization, and it can even be taken to outside locations. Imagine the possibilities with a completely mobile meeting space.
This private booth is a self contained wall and seating system that fits up to six people. Setting up in under a minute, by anyone, and without using any tools makes the mobile meeting room a facility planner’s dream. And if that wasn’t enough, the mobile meeting room can be folded back up in seconds and stored out of the way when it’s not in use.
Design and Construction Features of the Mobile Meeting Room
- Frame is constructed of 40mm lightweight grey aluminum.
- Outside upper and lower panels are made from 4mm melamine available in 15 standard colors.
- Inside upper and lower panels are made from 4mm available melamine in 15 standard colors.
- The casters are 63.5 mm in diameter with grey non-marking rubber wheels that swivel and lock.
- Seat and back are made with a ½” plywood core covered in 3 inch foam.
- Seat and back upholstery options to match your décor.
Mobile Meeting Room Size and Dimensions
- Wall height: 60” (option to increase to 72” with acrylic privacy panels)
- Footprint when open: 81” x 79”
- Footprint when closed: 23” x 74”
- Seat Size: height-19”, depth-20”, and width per side-75.5”
- Seat weight rating per side: 1,000 lbs
- Door opening: 41.5”
Contact Us Today for Mobile Meeting Rooms
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for mobile meeting rooms. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your office’s exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.