What is Swing Space?
Swing space is a term used for the temporary workspace or office that a business will use during a new construction project or renovation. While in a swing space, businesses want to resume working as usual. But to do this, the business needs the flexibility to create the spaces they need. If workers need to collaborate frequently, then the business will need conference rooms and open areas. On the other hand, if the business is used to a benching system where workers are on their computer all day, they will need a different type of space.
Meeting Your Need with Movable Workstations & Benching Furniture
Each of these needs can be met if you have the right furniture. Movable workstation and benching furniture gives you the power of one – one furniture solution that transforms to meet multiple needs. Your swing space can switch from individual cubicles, to training areas, to meeting rooms, to conference areas, to social gathering areas – in just minutes.
The movable workstations and benching furniture can be laid out for focused and shared work to give employees both privacy and space to collaborate. Then, the furniture can be folded down and moved out of the way to create a social gathering space. And the same furniture can be arranged to create a large meeting or training area.
Additional Benefits of Movable Workstations & Benching Furniture
Additional benefits to using movable workstations and benching furniture in your swing space include:
- Set-up and take down hundreds of times. This process can be completed by just one person without the need for tools.
- Designed to move. A complete office layout can be achieved in minutes. Build it, move it, take it down, or put it away with very minimal effort.
- Arrive completely assembled. The workstations are already built with all the necessary parts attached.
- Fold up and shrink down. In just seconds the furniture folds up down to 15% of its previous size, which means storage is a breeze.
- Are practical and cost-effective. Comparably priced to traditional cubicles and office furniture, but without the additional expenses of professional installation or re-configuration.
With the power of one, you’re able to optimize your swing space for any type of business or work that needs to be done.
Contact Us for Movable Workstations & Benching Furniture
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for movable workstations and benching furniture in swing spaces. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your business’ exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.