Elevating Your Interior Office Space with One Solution
Sustainable and adaptable, movable wall panel systems create attractive and flexible office space division for the entire interior building. From basic offices and collaborative spaces that require a simple enclosure to executive offices and boardrooms where higher levels of sophistication matter, movable wall panel systems will meet your every need.
Begin with basic panels to divide your office space, then add artistic features and functionality to the areas you need. Also, movable wall panel systems are easy to relocate and reconfigure, making them a sustainable choice that will offer a continuous return on your investment.
Advantages of Movable Wall Panel Systems
There are three main advantages to using movable wall panel systems to divide your office space: sustainability, finish options, and cost-savings.
To start, the walls are made from recyclable materials. Additionally, when you need to make a change to the appearance, removing, replacing, and reupholstering the panels is a simple change. And the walls come with you wherever you move, making them a sound investment.
With traditional drywall, there aren’t a lot of finish options. But with movable wall panel systems, your options are endless. Finishes include powder-coated and textured paints, fabric, laminate, veneer and glazing. Also, the glass panels allow daylight into your space, making your office greener and more productive.
Due to the sustainability and maneuverability of the walls, you save money and gain a quick return on your investment. Construction and scheduling is also much faster, which saves funds as well. And the speed of reconfiguration versus drywall demolition and construction saves both time and money.
Movable Wall Panel Systems Features
- accommodate panels with hanging and non-hanging capability in the same run
- remove or replace any panel without removing an adjacent panel
- unitized wall panels are fully assembled, insulated and permanently sealed during manufacturing
- provides space division, accommodates hanging components
- pressure fit feature allows wall panels to be connected without hardware
- non-progressive, unitized panels enable easy reconfiguration without affecting adjacent panels
- components are free of gypsum board
- adapter brackets are available to integrate with most systems products
- 40-44 STC rating provides a high degree of acoustics
- power and data components can be factory installed to reduce installation time
- available in monolithic and segmented options
Contact Us for Movable Wall Panel Systems to Divide Your Space
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for movable wall panel systems. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.