LED Built-in Shelf Lighting
LED built-in, localized plug & play lighting systems mount to shelving and bookcases to eliminate the constraints of overhead lighting. This allows users to easily view shelving contents and is much easier on the eyes than overhead lighting alone, which doesn’t provide localized light. This is also an easy way to provide lighting for poorly-lit areas without concern for ceilings or ceiling height. Additionally, the built-in LED lights are eco-friendly, energy efficient, and simple and easy to install.
Plug & Play LED Shelf Lighting System
Not all lighting is created equal. Many buildings have at least one area that is poorly lit with shelves that are difficult to accent. Users may have to strain their eyes to see the contents of a shelf. In the case of books, users may also need to remove a book entirely from the shelf to properly see it, which may also lead to books being disorganized and misplaced. Instead of overhead lights, the LED lighting system is installed on every shelf to light its contents. Each shelf level has equal light distribution for a shadow-free environment that provides an inviting atmosphere.
LED lighting system features and benefits include:
- Simple installation with plug & play system
- Customizable and adaptable with a wide range of products
- Customized modules available for specialized projects
- Contemporary design with LED lights
- Localized and directionally focused lighting technology for accenting any feature
- Green LED technology helps reduce your carbon footprint
- Low operating costs compared to traditional lighting
- Cool operating temperature eliminates the need for an HVAC system; less generated heat means less cooling required
- Easy to access and relocate
Click here for more library storage solutions.
Contact Us for LED Built-In Shelf Lighting
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for plug and play LED built-in localized lighting systems for shelving and bookcases in a variety of applications. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.