Storing Medical Supplies in Lockers
Laboratory storage cabinet lockers for storing medical supplies are lockable, secure cabinets designed and engineered specifically for hospitals, pharmacies, surgical rooms, clean rooms, and other healthcare applications and facilities. Click here to see more healthcare modular casework solutions.
The laboratory storage cabinet lockers are composed of aluminum and high-pressure laminate, making them ideal for clean and sterile environments. The lockers and cabinets come in a wide range and colors to suit your specific requirements for your application. Floor cabinets are also available and can be fitted with various tops to go with your decor, including steel and laminate. Click here to see laboratory floor plans.
Laboratory Storage Wall Cabinets
- 800 W x 320 D x 600 H
- Comes with 1 adjustable shelf
Laboratory Storage Floor Cabinets
- 800 W x 500 D x 900 H
- 2 adjustable shelves
- White metal top
- Adjustable feet
Cabinet Locker Options
- Optional top surface (laminate, metal, stainless steel, etc.)
- Customized sizes
- Additional shelves available
Cabinet Locker Specifications
- Frame: anodized aluminum profile
- Body: Pre-painted white steel
- Doors: 12mm high pressure laminate
- Stainless steel self-closing concealed hinges
- Pre-painted white adjustable shelves
- Locking options: Camlock with keys or padlock receivers
Contact Us for Laboratory Storage Cabinet Lockers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for laboratory storage cabinet lockers for storing medical supplies in hospitals, pharmacies, and other healthcare facilities. For more information or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.