soundproof modular offices & equipment booths
In an noisy industrial warehouse, it’s important to control noise pollution for the protection of your workers. Portable equipment enclosures with sound control can function as soundproof machinery booths for isolating noisy or dangerous equipment or as a quiet office environment for workers or plant managers.
why modular is more cost-effective than construction
Though it may initially be cheaper to pay for new plywood construction to build a new room, it may cost your business in the long run, not to mention the downtime and thus lost profits that construction may cause. So what are the benefits of using modular, portable equipment enclosures and walls instead?
- Portable equipment enclosures install cleaner and faster than stick-built construction, meaning less mess, dust, and downtime for your business.
- The wall systems’ designs are non-progressive. This means that once the walls are assembled, any panel section can be removed, replaced, or even changed to a door or a window at any time.
- If you ever relocate, the portable enclosures can come with you. You won’t have to spend additional construction costs during your move.
- The walls can easily integrate on or around mezzanines and can be built for two-story applications as well.
- Modular construction qualifies for accelerated depreciation through IRS §179.
- Modular walls are compatible with electricity and self-contained HVAC wall units that plug into adjacent dedicated outlets to control temperature, humidity, and moisture.
- Modular walls integrate with any type or doors, windows, or material handling equipment like conveyors or lifts.
- Enclosures are sent knocked down and ready to be installed. Some booths are available to ship pre-assembled.
Portable Enclosure features & specifications
The portable equipment enclosures and soundproof machinery booths are available in steel or aluminum systems with panels that are configured to your specifications. Individual panels have multiple options and high quality materials based around the needs of your application, whether it be sound control, moisture resistance, outdoors use, and more, or a combination of multiple applications.
The modular enclosures contain galvanized floor tracks that are anchored to an existing slab where the wiring posts, corner posts, and panels with doors or windows are installed. A painted ceiling cap provides a solid mounting surface and provides extra durability. The 22 gauge decking has a loading capacity to support a 2′ x 4′ grid ceiling that can be supplemented with l-beams for a loading capacity of 125 PSF if desired.
contact us for Portable Equipment Enclosures with Sound Control
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of portable equipment enclosures and soundproof machinery booths for industrial applications. We will even provide you with a free consultation to determine your facility’s exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.