locking rotary tool cabinets
Locking times-2 rotary tool storage cabinets on wheels store larger bulk items efficiently and in a small footprint. These industrial cabinets offer a unique way for your business to store and move important manufacturing materials and shop tools close at hand. The cabinets are also specially designed to support your production teams and are built from tough and heavy-duty material to endure the rigors of shop floors and other industrial applications.
how the rotary cabinets work
The rotary cabinets are compact storage systems that rotate for fast access from either side. The times-2 name comes from the fact that it spins 360 degrees and gives double-depth storage in just one cabinet. To access stored materials, simply press the foot pedal or the hand release and rotate the cabinets. When closed, the cabinets can be locked into place for extra security. Each rotary tool storage cabinet is designed to help manufacturing and service technicians maintain cleanliness, efficiency, and organization in and around their work areas.
rotary tool cabinet features
- Available as stationary or rolling mobile units
- Lockable swivel casters make the mobile unit easy to roll and maneuver
- Heavy-duty metal frame construction and accessories built to withstand abuse
- Stores chemicals, tools, binders, project files, and small supplies in one secure area
- Customizable to your needs using multiple interior accessory options
- Cabinet lock and individual lockable drawers
- Ten height options from 29 ½” to 92 ½”
- Starter widths of 36 ½” and 45 ¼”
- Foot pedals or hand releases to rotate cabinet
- Available with optional side-mounted work surface or roll-out work shelf for writing or laptop use
- Mobile units restricted to 60 ⅞” height (5-tier)
- Shelf weight load: 100 lbs
- Drawer weight load: 120 lbs
contact us for locking Times-2 Rotary Tool Storage Cabinets On Wheels
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for locking times-2 rotary tool storage cabinets on wheels to store larger bulk items and other items and supplies. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact storage needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.