industrial-grade ceiling fans improve airflow in automotive dealerships
Whether it’s a service center, showroom, or storage facility, it’s important to keep all parts of your automotive dealership safe and comfortable for both visitors and employees. Broad industrial-grade ceiling fans improve airflow in automotive dealerships to increase productivity and comfort and reduce electricity bills and the risk of heat-related injury or equipment failure.
How The industrial-grade fans improve conditions in auto dealerships
The broad industrial-grade ceiling fans don’t just move hot and stale air around, which does nothing to improve comfort or reduce temperature. They actually move hot air up to the ceiling and push cool air down with it. Because of the size of the fans, they are able to cover an expansive area with a constantly moving airflow that creates an evaporative cooling effect. This effect can make facility users feel 10°F cooler without you having to lower the temperature. The fans also work quietly for use in audio-sensitive environments and areas where customers frequent.
Automotive Products Prices
|See specifications and pricing for automotive racks, cabinets & shelving, uniform lockers, mobile cabinets, modular workbenches.|
Unlike competitive industrial-grade fan models, we encourage you to run the fan in reverse for winter heating–it won’t have any negative impact on the fan’s outstanding 15-year warranty. In reverse, the fans bring hot air down from the ceiling to de-stratify uneven temperatures. You can even raise or lower your facility’s set temperature in the summer or winter without any noticeable change in comfort, which saves you money on energy bills.
Additional Benefits Of broad industrial-grade ceiling fans
Other additional benefits of installing broad industrial-grade ceiling fans include:
- Quiet, efficient operation: largest 24′ fans consume less power than an average hairdryer
- Very low maintenance
- Inexpensive operation: approximately 6 cents/hour for one fan at 0.75 kw
- Minimizes need for expensive duct work on new construction
- Comfortable work environment increases productivity, decreases absenteeism, and reduces risk of heat-related injury
- Extended equipment life: the fans don’t need to cycle as often or as long as other fans
- Year-round energy savings
- Tubercle-style blades move more air with fewer blades and less noise
- Evaporative airflow protects equipment from damage due to humidity and condensation
- Decreases or removes airborne pollutants
- Fans available in 8′, 12′, 16′, 20′, and 24′ diameters
- Capable of rotating up to 400,000 cfm
- Operates on 0.75 to 1.5 kw
- Variable frequency drive for soft starts and variable speed operation from 0-100%
- safety clips, blade safety links, and collet-type friction drive bushing technology
- Reversible operation for destratifying air in winter
- Fans can cover an area up to 230 ft in diameter
- Ability to link multiple fans
- Fire system & HVAC compatible
- Equipped and compliant with ESFR Control Relays and are fully UL approved
- Minimum ceiling height should equal or exceed the diameter of the fan installed (ex: a 24′ fan should have a 24′ minimum ceiling height)
Contact Us For broad industrial-grade ceiling fans for automotive dealerships
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for broad industrial-grade ceiling fans to improve airflow in automotive dealerships. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your particular facility’s exact needs before the installation process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.