CSI division 12 manufactured modular carework
There are a wide variety of CSI specification Division 12 manufactured metal, wood, and plastic casework to help your facility get organized and save space. These casework solutions are flexible, reusable, easily adjustable, and can be reconfigured and relocated at any time as your needs change.
Installing modular manufactured metal, wood, or plastic CSI Division 12 casework reduces air, water, and land pollution by limiting the need for new natural resources such as timber, petroleum, fibers, steel, and other materials. The metal, wood, and plastic casework are installed easily and can be reused and moved when you relocate or remodel. While traditional built-in millwork ends up in a landfill every time you renovate or move, casework is green building friendly and is designed to move with you. Check out our metal, wood, and plastic casework options below:
- CSI 12 31 00 manufactured metal casework
- CSI 12 31 00 manufactured wood casework
- CSI 12 34 00 manufactured plastic casework
division 12 casework features
Want to know more? The manufactured metal, wood, and plastic casework cabinets all have their own benefits depending on your application, but all of our CSI specification Division 12 casework have many features in common:
- Cost-effective: CSI specification Division 12 manufactured metal, wood, and plastic casework can be reused, reconfigured, added on to, or relocated at any time. They are also classified as personal property with a 7-year tax depreciation, as opposed to a 31-year depreciation for built-in furniture.
- Extremely durable and backed with a Lifetime Warranty
- Green friendly: Greenguard® Children and Schools Certified and LEED qualifying.
- A wide variety of products, finishes, and component hardware with custom dimensions available
- Professionally-designed plans are done in Autocad, Solidworks, and Revit Autodesk, and archived so additions or reproductions can be handled with ease
- Same laminate colors used inside an out with all exposed and unexposed edges sealed with 2mm PVC impact resistant bands
- 5-day quick ship programs for compressed project lead time and installation with standard lead times of 4-6 weeks
- Adjustable openings on 1" increments, full width color-coded indexing with lens cover, and standard, legal, and oversize sort shelves with easily adjustable dull depth shelf supports
- Made in the USA using state-of-the-art CNC equipment
contact us for Division 12 CSI Specification Manufactured Metal Wood Plastic Casework
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for CSI specification Division 12 manufactured metal, wood, and plastic casework to a wide variety of facilities and businesses. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.