Parcel Lockers & Package Depositories with Audit Tracking
CSI 10 55 26 parcel lockers and 105536 package depositories with audit tracking provides secure and efficient storage and retrieval of parcels and packages for commercial and residential locations. The parcel lockers allow parcels to be dropped off, scanned, and securely stored until the intended recipient can receive it at their convenience. The system audits the entire exchange, from delivery to retrieval. Click here to watch a video.
CSI 10 55 26 & 105536 Parcel Lockers
The CSI 10 55 26 parcel lockers allow users to receive their packages at any time, day or night. Each delivery is logged into the system and alerts the user when a delivery has been made and is available for pickup. This streamlines the mail delivery process and ensures that packages are getting to their intended recipients, whether it's residential mail, inter-company documents, manufacturing components, or other assets. The mail agent simply logs into the system, scans the recipient into the tracking system, and places the delivery into the locker. The recipient is alerted via text or email and assigned a unique PIN code that allows one-time access to the locker at their convenience. The system provides secure exchange with full audit trail for accountability and tracking, ensuring the chain of custody from mail agent to recipient.
Additional features and benefits of the 105536 package depositories with audit tracking and parcel lockers include:
- User-friendly LCD touchscreen
- Reduced package handling: The lockers eliminate the need for staff to deliver packages and maintain manual paper-based records
- 24/7 access and customer convenience
- Email/text alerts to recipient when packages are delivered
- Electronic records replace the need for signatures
- Increased security: End-to-end chain of custody and complete delivery automation and management provides a more secure pick-up method for customers
- Audit tracking and full accountability: Tracks every drop-off and pick-up
- Eliminates receiving or storage room: Packages are stored in lockers, improving organization and reducing clutter
- Scalable modular design: Simply add more lockers as your package deliveries increase
- Available in a wide range of finishes
- Special lockers available to accommodate a wide range of items including dry cleaning, flowers, grocery deliveries, and more
Contact Us for CSI 10 55 26 Parcel Lockers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for CSI 10 35 26 parcel lockers and 105536 package depositories with audit tracking to a wide variety of commercial, office, and residential facilities. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.