customized air flows with two-directional fans
Conventional fans, in reality, do nothing but push hot, stale air around. Hot and unventilated air can have numerous consequences; it's uncomfortable and leads to decreased productivity, and it can be a huge danger. You could potentially be dealing with costly worker's compensation claims because of heat-related injuries and sickness caused by poor ventilation. Two-directional 7 foot adjustable fans customize air flow for multiple uses in commercial, recreational, agricultural, warehousing, and more. (See videos )
features of the 7 foot directional fans
The two-directional 7 foot adjustable fans are unique because they can be set up to move air in one or two directions. When air foils are set up for two directions, air flow can reach up to 100 feet from both sides of the fan. For one-directional use, the air flow reaches an impressive 200 feet. This means you can get efficient air flow coverage with less fans, reducing both installation and energy costs.
Even if you're unable to hang a fan in your facility, a pole-mounted option allows the fans to be mounted on steel posts or building columns when ceiling suspension isn't possible. The fans move in excess of 80,000 cfm and runs 300 rpm on high and 50 rpm on low, making its speed completely adjustable for year-round use. Adjustable air foils optimize air throw distance and direction, enabling you to customize your air flow.
Benefits Of two-directional fans
There are numerous additional benefits of installing two-directional 7 foot adjustable fans to customize air flow, including:
- Ability to reach difficult-to-access areas
- Throws air 100 ft on both sides for total floor coverage of 200' x 35'
- Creates air curtains for most efficient cycling of airflow
- Extremely efficient and quiet operation on all speeds
- Adjustable air foils can reduce HVAC costs up to 50%
- Moves in excess of 80,000 cfm
- Variable speed frequency drive for use throughout the year: can be used on low speed during winter and high speed during summer
- Each fan covers more than 6000 sq. ft. of floor space and can be used on ceilings up to 40' in height
- Can be mounted on steel post, building column, or suspended from the ceiling
- Equipped and compliant with ESFR control relays and are fully UL approved
- Weighs 375 lbs fully assembled
- Belt drive runs on 300 rpm on high and 50 rpm on low
- Heavy duty pulley and bearing assembly
- Balanced 6 ft corrosion resistant 6 paddle aluminum blade
- 6 directional air flow deflectors
- Motor is 2.2 kw on high and 0.3 kw on low 230/460 VAC
Contact Us For two-Directional 7 Foot Adjustable Fans
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for two-directional 7' adjustable fans to customize air flow. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your facility's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.