7ft directional fans
Conventional basket fans do little more than push hot, stale air around a facility, which does nothing for keeping inhabitants comfortable or ventilation. Hot, unventilated air is not only uncomfortable—it leads to decreased productivity, and can post a very real threat to the health and safety of the workers, equipment, and the building. However, installing a large, industrial-grade fan may not be possible for your facility. Large directional fans are an excellent solution for ventilating and cooling smaller spaces and spaces with ceiling restrictions.
Features Large directional fans
The directional fans are perfect for small spaces. Their adjustable air foils can be set up to move air in one or two directions that can either reach 100ft from both sides or 200ft for one-directional use. This allows you to get efficient air flow coverage with less fans, which means less installation and energy costs. If you're unable to hang a fan in your facility, the directional fans can be mounted from a pole, on steel posts, or on building columns when ceiling suspension isn't possible. The directional fans are ideal for ventilating and cooling smaller and difficult to access spaces such as high rack aisles, dairy barns, greenhouses, stadiums, and more.
Benefits Of Two-Directional Fans
There are numerous additional benefits of installing two-directional 7 foot adjustable fans to customize air flow, including:
- Ability to reach difficult-to-access areas
- Throws air 100 ft on both sides for total floor coverage of 200' x 35'
- Creates air curtains for most efficient cycling of airflow
- Extremely efficient and quiet operation on all speeds
- Adjustable air foils can reduce HVAC costs up to 50%
- Moves in excess of 80,000 cfm
- Variable speed frequency drive for use throughout the year: can be used on low speed during winter and high speed during summer
- Each fan covers more than 6000 sq. ft. of floor space and can be used on ceilings up to 40' in height
- Can be mounted on steel post, building column, or suspended from the ceiling
- Equipped and compliant with ESFR control relays and are fully UL approved
- Weighs 375 lbs fully assembled
- Belt drive runs on 300 rpm on high and 50 rpm on low
- Heavy duty pulley and bearing assembly
- Balanced 6 ft corrosion resistant 6 paddle aluminum blade
- 6 directional air flow deflectors
- Motor is 2.2 kw on high and 0.3 kw on low 230/460 VAC
Contact Us For Directional
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for directional fans for ventilating and cooling smaller spaces. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your facility's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.