We provide HIPAA compliant document scanning services for medical records on Vizient Contract #CE2900. Our document scanning services include free consultation to answer any questions you may have about your project. Our document scanning services can be performed at one of our secure facilities or on-site at your office.
Trust Us to Secure and Protect Medical Records While Scanning
We guarantee 100% quality on our document scanning services. We will work with your medical staff to audit the final file collection and ensure that each medical record is properly preserved. The security of your records and privacy of patient health information is not just good customer service, it is the law. We will meet or exceed all industry standards for record tracking and security. During the scanning process, your files will be logged, barcoded, and kept under 24 hour surveillance. Once scanned, they will be kept in a secure area until either returned to you or securely shredded.
Get Full Use Out of Your EMR System by Scanning Medical Records
If your staff is already using an EMR system, we can help convert your paper medical records into digital documents. Most healthcare facilities don’t have the time, knowledge, resources, or equipment to efficiently and accurately convert old paper charts because their current staff is too busy making sure their patients are properly cared for. When you factor in training, turnover and equipment hiring temps for scanning can be risky and expensive. If you are trying to scan your charts yourselves, it may end up taking years before everything is fully converted. In the long run, you can end up spending way more money than intended with less than stellar results. So, if you are ready to start using your EMR system to its full capabilities, call us at 1-800-803-1083 for more information on our services.
Benefits of Our Document Scanning Services for Medical Records
- We can quickly scan millions of medical records that will promptly be available for your staff to use.
- We work on your schedule and within your specified budget so that you are in control.
- With our document scanning services, you can free up space that was previously used to store paper records and put it to better use.
- Because we have the experience and equipment, you don’t have to rely on untrained new hires or purchase expensive equipment.
- Our document scanning services for medical records are completely HIPAA compliant.
- We will provide storage for your paper records at our facility or come to your site at no extra cost to you.
We will scan a box of your medical records at no charge and upload them to our secure viewer or your ftp site. You will be able to view the quality of our document scanning services and understand how the documents are indexed. Click here for this free offer, or if you have any questions, give us a call at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message.