Flexible chemical testing room benching workstations
Kitted medical research school science laboratory furniture storage provides a state-of-the-art alternative to traditional built-in millwork. Preconfigured and modular in construction to provide flexibility, these chemical testing room benching workstations ship assembled to speed installation and reduce onsite dust, fumes, and noise. Their design is a favorite used among labs, but cabinet options made from metal and stainless steel are also available to construct based on user requirements. All cabinet options undergo precise manufacturing at a factory to ensure easy installation without needing adjustments. Click here to learn more about modular casework.
Exam Room, Pharmacy & Lab Casework and Fold Down Wall Seating Prices
|See specifications and pricing for exam room casework, pharmacy casework, lab casework and fold down wall seating.|
|Exam Room |
|Fold Down |
|All Healthcare |
Chemical testing room benching workstations meet laboratory standards
High-quality hardware combines to create chemical testing room benching workstations that meet demanding laboratory standards. The systems accommodate many fixtures to ensure users receive units that promote simple and worry-free operation. Among those used in conjunction with the science laboratory furniture storage are:
Eco-Friendly science laboratory furniture storage features & design specifications
Features that promote environmental friendliness and design specifications which relate to science laboratory furniture storage include:
- Counter Tops: Trespa toplab plus countertops with backsplash where indicated on drawings.
- Sinks: Epoxy resin drop-in sinks measure 14" wide by 14" deep by 5" high and accommodate corner drains where indicated on drawings.
- ADA accessible cabinets that can accommodate those with disabilities provided where indicated on drawings.
- Deck mounted gas valves, faucets with vacuum breakers, epoxy pegboards, and gas valves as indicated on drawings.
- Cabinets constructed from 3/4" thick industrial grade 40 to 50-pound substrate, double-faced melamine. All exposed edges are covered with 2mm PVC edge banding designed to withstand heavy use. All panels connect with Hafele mini-fix cam hidden fasteners.
- Upper wall cabinets get mounted on rails fastened to the wall to simplify installation and alignment uniformity.
- All base and wall cabinets come with one adjustable shelf and concealed overlay hinges to allow users full access to the cabinet opening.
- Cabinets with glass doors come in clear or frosted to provide enhanced material visibility or security, with acrylic options available.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Particleboard and MDF fabricated from recycled wood waste material
- Cardboard packaging made from recycled materials
- Unusable pallets get recycled
- All aluminum scrap gets recycled
- All adhesives used are water-based
- Products meet low VOC standards
Contact us for science laboratory furniture storage
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of science laboratory furniture storage. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.