Investing in Modular Casework Pays Off Big for Dallas Law Firm
Ten years ago, a Dallas, TX law firm invested $67,000 to outfit their entire office services area with Modular Casework. Because of growth, the law firm needed to relocate. Thanks to their investment in Modular Casework that can be moved and reconfigured, the law firm was able to reuse everything in their new space. Even better, the cost to relocate the Modular Casework was $2,750. If the law firm hadn’t invested in Modular Casework and instead chose built-in millwork, they would have spent over $50,000 to get furniture in their new office services area. In total, the law firm saved approximately $47,000 because they chose Modular Casework so many years ago, and they concluded that Modular Casework was the right decision because it pays for itself as soon as you have to move. Click here to learn more about modular casework.
Mailroom Sorting Furniture Prices
|See specifications and pricing for bulk sorting shelving, stand-alone and tabletop sorters, mail tables, mailroom casework and kits.|
|All Mailroom |
|Bulk Sorting |
|Table Top |
10 Reasons to Invest in Modular Casework for Your Next Project
- Cost Savings: Modular Casework can be reused, added to and is classified as personal property with a 7-year tax depreciation vs. a 31 year depreciation for real assets such as built-in millwork.
- Lifetime Warranty: Our Modular Casework is tough enough to stand up to extreme use and is backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Green Friendly: Our Modular Casework is Greenguard® Children and Schools Certified and LEED qualifying.
- Design Choices: We offer an impressive collection of products, finishes, and component hardware to provide our customers with an abundance of in-stock options, price points, and lead times. Custom dimensions are also available.
- Made in the USA: Manufacturing of products happens right here in the USA using state of the art CNC equipment like Holzma, Weeke, and IMA employing the highest quality standards.
- Flexibility: Unlike built-in millwork, Modular Casework is designed to be reconfigured, relocated, and reused any time your needs change.
- Replication: Plans are professionally designed in Autocad, Solidworks and Revit Autodesk, and archived so that additions or reproductions may be handled with ease.
- Details: The same laminate color is used inside and out, and all exposed edges and unexposed edges are sealed with 2mm PVC impact resistant banded.
- Timeline: Compressed project lead time and installation with 5 day quick ship programs and standard lead times of 4 to 6 weeks.
- Task-Specific: Featuring superior sort and organization functions, our systems present modular shelves with adjustable openings on 1” increments, full width color coded indexing with lens cover, and standard, legal and oversize sort shelves with full depth shelf supports for easy adjustment.
Contact Us for Modular Casework Design and Installation Services
We provide all types of businesses including law firms, hospitals, athletic departments, and more with Modular Casework. Whether your needs are small or large, simple or complex, standard or custom, we will work closely with you to fully understand and satisfy your specific needs and provide a solution that will meet all of your requirements. Send us a message or give us a call at 1-800-803-1083 to schedule an appointment with one of our Modular Casework specialists.