Southwest Solutions Group is seeking candidates with all experience levels for full-time installing of custom storage solutions. This person must have the ability to organize, execute, and use independent problem-solving skills to accomplish their goals. Click here to apply.
Location: Centennial, CO
- Understand basic installation processes of component assembly, clean up, and detailing
- Candidates should be mechanically adept and know how to use tools and equipment
- Uses minor tools as needed to assemble furniture and storage equipment/shelving
- Uses equipment for moving including hand trucks, furniture dollies, and carts
- Able to read and understand technical installation instruction manuals and drawings
- Has physical strength and stamina required to lift and assemble the product
- Loads and unloads materials and equipment from trucks and other vehicles
- Working in a team environment, with supervisors and other installers
We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits which include: medical, dental, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, paid holidays, and much more!
About Southwest Solutions Group:
Southwest Solutions Group is the industry leader and state-of-the-art provider of information management solutions and innovative business efficiency systems for commercial offices and industrial facilities. Our team's continued expansion and accomplishments are dependent on highly motivated and talented individuals who desire growth and success. If you are energetic, positive, and self-motivated. apply today!