Southwest Solutions Group is looking for an experienced individual to perform a variety of accounting, payroll, tax, and financial tasks. The ideal candidate will pay close attention to detail, be well-organized, and multi-task efficiently while working on several projects. The Staff Accountant will report directly to and work closely with the Chief Financial Officer of Southwest Solutions Group. Click here to apply.
- Responsible for all daily treasury operations – customer payment posting, bank lockbox, and Line of Credit maintenance.
- Receive and enter all operating expense invoices and process internal expense reporting transactions.
- Process all AP disbursements using a variety of means – physical checks, ACH and Wire Transfer, virtual credit card payments
- Process semi-monthly payroll and file/pay all related taxes, 401(k) contributions, garnishments, etc.
- File and pay all monthly State Sales/Use tax returns.
- Prepare schedules and respond to document requests for annual financial statement review and tax preparation by outside accountants.
- General accounting duties and analysis as needed.
- Degree in accounting or a related field
- Experience necessary
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in QuickBooks, including payroll
- Proficiency in Excel
We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits which include: medical, dental, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, paid holidays, and much more!
About Southwest Solutions Group:
Southwest Solutions Group is the industry leader and state-of-the-art provider of information management solutions and innovative business efficiency systems for commercial offices and industrial facilities. Our team's continued expansion and accomplishments are dependent on highly motivated and talented individuals who desire growth and success. If you are energetic, positive, and self-motivated. apply today!