We are looking for an organized, detailed oriented, and multi-tasking individual to join our team as a project coordinator. A project coordinator's responsibility is to control the logistics and deliverables of a project upon receipt of a PO from our customers. They will order materials, schedule crews, and perform closeout procedures on multiple projects at any given time. The project coordinator will perform these actions while simultaneously keeping the customer up to date and informed of the timeline of the project. Click here to apply.
- Order materials and be the main point of contact with multiple vendors
- Controlling ship dates and project schedules to ensure they are in line with customer needs
- Scheduling crews to install product
- Occasionally visit job sites to confirm construction is complete and address punch list items.
- Working through our internal ERP system and updating each project accordingly
- Communicate daily with the sales team, planning team, and customers
- Provide notices to accounting to ensure billing stays on schedule
- Ensure that all project deliverables are met within the specified requirements
- Have a college degree or associates degree in communication, business, or marketing
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills and enjoys talking to people
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think outside the box and deal with stressful situations
- Prior coordination experience
- Construction experience is a plus
- Be able to adapt quickly
- Foster teamwork
- Have time management skills.
We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits which include: medical, dental, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, paid holidays, and much more!
About Southwest Solutions Group:
Southwest Solutions Group is the industry leader and state-of-the-art provider of information management solutions and innovative business efficiency systems for commercial offices and industrial facilities. Our team's continued expansion and accomplishments are dependent on highly motivated and talented individuals who desire growth and success. If you are energetic, positive, and self-motivated. apply today!