Wall Cantilever book shelving provides maximum flexibility & functionality
A school in Arkansas had wall cantilever book shelving installed on its campus. The shelving can be configured to adapt to freestanding stationary and mobile library storage systems too. Additionally, for maximum flexibility and functionality, this wall cantilever book shelving easily attaches to the wall with adjustable steel shelves. And, because the shelves are adjustable, shelf height can be more easily changed to accommodate books and reference materials of varying shape and size without overcrowding. Click here to see more library solutions.
Optional features for stationary & mobile library storage systems
Interlocking shelf end brackets along with adjustable book supports serve as dividers and supports, making it easier to group books and materials that discuss the same subject together. They also lend a hand in holding items securely in place and in an upright position. In addition, because wall cantilever book shelving features adjustable shelves, they are an affordable option for anyone looking to modernize their office with a solution that can be reconfigured at any time. Click here to see an image gallery.
Library Shelving, Tables, Racks and Carts
|See specifications and pricing for library shelving, art racks, bookcases.|
|Stationary & |
|Art Storage |
|Wall Mounted |
|See All Library |
Wall Cantilever book shelving is built to last
Made from steel, cantilever shelving itself is built to last and designed to work with already established applications of stationary and mobile library systems. Because of their flexibility there are many optional features, including pull-out reference shelves, aisle identifiers, zig-zag display shelves, and canopy lights. Click here to learn more about optional canopy lights.
Contact us for wall Cantilever book shelving
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of wall cantilever book shelving. Free consultations are available to determine your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.
- Mobile and Stationary Library Storage... Mobile and Stationary Library Storage...
- Library Storage Stationary and Mobile... Library Storage Stationary and Mobile...
- Library Shelving Stationary and Mobile... Library Shelving Stationary and Mobile...
- Library Shelving Mobile and Stationary... Library Shelving Mobile and Stationary...
- Cantilever Wall Book Shelving Cantilever Wall Book Shelving
- Cantilever Shelving Book Wall Cantilever Shelving Book Wall
- Cantilever Book Wall Shelving Cantilever Book Wall Shelving
- Book Wall Cantilever Shelving Book Wall Cantilever Shelving
- Wall Cantilever Book Shelving Wall Cantilever Book Shelving
- Wall Book Cantilever Shelving Wall Book Cantilever Shelving
- Storage Library Stationary and Mobile... Storage Library Stationary and Mobile...
- Stationary and Mobile Library Storage... Stationary and Mobile Library Storage...
- Shelving Library Stationary and Mobile... Shelving Library Stationary and Mobile...
- Shelving Cantilever Book Wall Shelving Cantilever Book Wall
- Shelving Book Cantilever Wall Shelving Book Cantilever Wall