Herb Dryer Box Cabinets for Botanical Specimen Samples
As biological material, plant samples and herbs can be difficult to store. Improper storage at the wrong temperature will cause damage to plant tissue and DNA, rendering the sample useless and making it impossible to perform effective research. Since plant research is so critical to healthcare, history, and education, proper preservation is an easy way to ensure that students, researchers, and historians have access to what they need and know its integrity is intact. Botanical plant drying cabinet racks and herb dryer boxes are desiccating devices that extract moisture from samples during storage, preserving them for later research. Herb dryer boxes and drying cabinet racks are available to all types of healthcare facilities, museums, and higher education applications in Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, and throughout the state of Montana.
Botanical Plant Desiccation & Drying Cabinets
The plant drying cabinets racks are equipped with a 120 V/1000 W ceramic heater and two independent fans. Internally, the cabinets can reach a maximum temperature from 80°F to 120°F with vented shelves that ensure the full circulation of air and heat for the rapid drying of specimens. A door-mounted thermostat allows users to control the cabinet temperature and fan on a clear digital display. The heater and fan function independently to allow more control of plant and herb drying conditions.
To ensure the safety of users and stored samples, an integrated alarm sounds if the internal temperature reaches 125°F. The five vented shelves are adjustable on every ½" for storing multiple botanical sample sizes. Additional features of the botanical plant drying cabinet racks include:
- Closed cell non off-gassing silicone gasket with memory retention
- Locking compression handle provides tight seal
- Full perimeter reinforced lift-off doors that won't rattle, flex, or warp
- Standard accessories include label holder, water shield top, and five adjustable vented shelves
- Available in 31 eco-friendly colors with no volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Limited lifetime warranty on cabinet body
- 120 V/1000 W ceramic heater with 1 year warranty
- External dimensions: 30"W x 32"D x 84"H
- Internal clearance: 27½"W x 27½D x 77"H
- Weight: 400 lbs.
- Pebble tan colors ship quickly in 4 days; other colors ship in 35-40 business days
Contact Us for Botanical Plant Drying Cabinet Racks
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for botanical plant drying cabinet racks and herb dryer boxes to museums and research applications in Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, and Butte. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.