Bacteria resistant wire storage racks promote cleanliness
Freestanding Bacteria resistant wire storage racks are an industrial-grade sanitary shelving solution with an antimicrobial finish that prevents germs from building and promotes cleanliness. The material used to construct the unit features a threaded pattern that keeps dirt accumulation at a minimum. With adjustable shelves to store bulky canned food, units allow efficient space use while keeping inventory organized. Their use is appropriate anywhere subject to regular health and safety inspections or that requires a hygienic storeroom. This includes hospital, technical, as well as food and beverage service applications.
Starter & add-on bacteria resistant wire storage
These bacteria resistant wire storage racks come in starter and add-on units. Starter units include four posts and shelves that install on 1" centers to create optimal storage conditions. Add-on units come with two posts and two "S" hook clips used to secure shelves onto the side of the adjacent unit's shelf. They're often used in cases where users install all the shelves at the same level of the adjacent unit. Ordering only starter units will provide users with complete and independent shelf adjustability.
Easy-to-assemble bacteria resistant wire storage racks committed to keeping items fresh
Some features specific to the bacteria resistant wire storage racks design and construction promote easy installation and durable use. Others focus on demonstrating the system's commitment to keeping items fresh. Included among them are:
- Posts numbered in 1" (25mm) increments to ensure fast assembly. Each includes leveling feet to compensate for unlevel floor surfaces.
- Shelf clips are tapered split sleeves made from temperature resistant plastic to create a positive lock that becomes stronger as the load on the shelf increases.
- Its adjustable shelves allow light and air to pass through to provide better visibility and ventilation. Those same storage components also prohibit moisture and dust build-up while ensuring increased effectiveness of fire-suppression systems.
- Available finishes include chrome, zinc, anti-microbial, gray epoxy, green epoxy, and stainless steel. All epoxy finishes approved to accommodate wet or dry applications.
- Unit assembly requires snapping the split sleeve clips onto the post and sliding the shelf's collar over the split sleeves. A positive lock between the shelf and post gets created without using any tools.
Weight capacity for adjustable shelves that store bulky canned food
The adjustable shelves used to store bulky canned foods can support hundred of pounds in weight capacity. Those that measure up to 48" wide accommodate up to 800 pounds per shelf with even weight distribution. Any above 48" wide hold 600 pounds per shelf based on even weight distribution. Posts come in sets of four that support up 2,400 pounds. Click here for more on wire shelving for supply storage.
Contact us for bacteria resistant wire storage racks
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of bacteria resistant wire storage racks. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.