high density automotive storage for storing parts in automotive dealerships
Knowing where your small and medium parts are stored at all times is extremely important to automotive dealerships. Without proper organization, employees spend time searching for parts that they could be using servicing customers. And if you're constantly fighting a storage and organization battle, you're also losing customer satisfaction because you can't find the parts they need right away. High density automotive storage includes automated vertical machines for storing parts and other automotive inventory in easy-to-use, easy-to-organize systems.
storing parts in automated vertical Machines
Automated vertical machines provide high-density storage solutions that provide quick access to parts with a system of vertically arranged rotating shelves. With the push of a button, these shelves rotate to bring the exact part to the operator at an ergonomic height. The carousels are ideal for storing small and medium parts in bins for quick, accurate storage and picking. The vertical design also maximizes unused overhead air space and can recover up to 75% of floor space in your dealership. The carousels are available in a wide range of heights, depths, and widths, with multiple optional features such as a fire suppression system. The carousels are also easily integrated with new or existing inventory management software to fully facilitate your storage needs.
additional features of automated vertical Machines
There are a wide variety of additional and optional features for high density automotive storage systems. Here are a few features of the automated vertical machines:
- Ease of PC and software integration: a large suite of inventory management software and middleware options are available
- Intuitively designed controls for ease of use
- Up to four additional pick windows and counters that can be added to provide multiple access points
- Roll-out trays with partitions and dividers to provide greater storage density
- Ergonomic work counters for operator comfort, safety, and accessibility
- Security door that locks to protect items from pilferage
- Pick-to-light system that quickly identifies the pick location, quantity description, and more
- Photocells and mechanical fail-safe to protect products and personnel
- A wide variety of widths and depths of tray sizes
contact us for high density automotive storage
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services to automotive dealerships that need efficient automated vertical machines for storing parts and inventory. For more information or to speak with an automotive storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.