Storing tail pipes, mufflers, gaskets, and other automotive parts
In automotive dealerships, organization is a key player in the quality of customer service and employee productivity. If your parts aren't organized, then employees are spending more time looking for and transporting inventory than they are servicing customers. Automotive vertical lift module (VLM) shuttles can greatly enhance the organization of your automotive dealerships by storing tail pipes, mufflers, gaskets, as well as small parts in ergonomic storage machines.
Vertical lift module VLM shuttles for automotive dealerships
The VLM shuttles store and retrieve a variety of totes and inventory on trays and delivers them to ergonomic waist-high workstations. The shuttle can easily handle small, medium, and large parts such as tail pipes and mufflers, as well as flat items such as gaskets and wiper blades. With integrated technology, the shuttle scans the height of every tray and stores it in the least amount of space possible, completely automatically.
The shuttle's modular design allows the unit height to be customized to your specific storage requirements and ceiling heights. With 100% one inch incremental storage adjustability and a wide variety of storage tray sizes and weight capacities, you could save up to 85% of your floor space with the VLM shuttle.
additional features of automotive vertical lift module shuttles
There are many features of the vertical lift modules that make storing tail pipes, mufflers, gaskets, and other automotive parts efficient and convenient. Here are a few:
- Unit total load capacity up to 264,550 lbs. with internal weight management system that monitors tray and unit capacity
- Modular steel construction for long-term use and the ability to change the height of the machine in the future
- Multiple capacity and height trays can be stored in the same unit
- One inch incremental storage, allowing every inch of storage to be maximized and saving you money on space
- Light curtain to ensure personnel safety and to detect exact storage height requirements
- Complies with OSHA regulations protecting users combined with virtually silent operation
- Ergonomic tray delivery presents trays at an ergonomic height
- Over six levels of controls and inventory management software to facilitate efficient storage
- Fast extractor retrieval speeds to boost worker productivity with the ability to adjust tray extraction speeds for sensitive items
- Multiple pick access stations that can be created pre- or post-installation
contact us for automotive vertical lift module (VLM) shuttles
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services to automotive dealerships who need efficient VLM shuttles for storing tail pipes, mufflers, gaskets, and other auto parts. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your automotive dealership's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with an automotive storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.