Just One Solution for Your Healthcare Facility’s Different Storage Needs
Laws require hospital labs to keep pathology slide specimens for a certain amount of time. Retention periods will vary, but many of them have to be kept for 10 years or longer. Additionally, your hospital’s HIM (Health Information Management Department) needs to keep thousands of patient charts organized, on-site, and easily accessible. And that doesn’t include the pharmacy’s storage needs. Even though every department has different requirements, automated medical storage carousels will improve efficiencies throughout your entire healthcare facility. Available on Vizient GPO Contract #CE2900 (Vizient customers call for contract pricing.
Reasons to Use Automated Medical Storage Carousels
Automated medical storage carousels are storage and retrieval machines that store a variety of items, and then deliver those items directly to the user. This saves time and money for healthcare facilities. Here are eight other reasons to use the carousels.
- High Density - Presents up to 115 linear storage inches per shelf level saving up to 70% of the valuable floor space.
- Flexible Storage Design - From 8 to 31 carriers available.
- Workstation - An overhead task light for increased visibility.
- Controlled Access - Two-part locking security doors.
- Range of Controls - Multiple styles and levels of controls available from basic push button to PC integration.
- Safety Features: Full light curtain, emergency stop buttons, and two safety touch bars
- Ergonomic Operation - Electric, mechanical, folding, fixed standing or seated work counter.
- Software Integration- Can easily integrate software for inventory tracking, bar codes and much more.
Contact Us for Automated Medical Storage Carousels for Your Healthcare Facility
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for automated medical storage carousels to healthcare facilities. We will even provide a free consultation to determine your exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.