Call 1-888-241-7494 Today to Set Up a Free A&D Continuing Educational Seminar Luncheon (CES)!
Keep abreast of the latest storage system design and space planning developments with one of our CES/AIA Continuing Educational Seminar Luncheon programs. Our Continuing Education Seminar Luncheons cover a host of topics. Each topic discusses green building design issues, LEED accreditation, and sustainability trends in storage space planning and design of efficient green building facilities. Continuing Educational Seminar Luncheons are suitable for Architects (AIA), Interior Designers (ASID, IIDA), Facilities Managers (IFMA), and Records Management Professionals involved in the planning, design, or implementation of storage and filing systems including:
- Corporate facilities
- Manufacturing and distribution facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Government and military facilities
- Law enforcement, public safety, and correction facilities
- Educational facilities (kindergarten through university)
- Museum facilities
- Library facilities
Continuing Education Seminar programs are typically held during the lunch hour, and lunch is provided. Each continuing education luncheon program is approximately one hour long and is worth 1 AIA/CES learning credit. Some of the luncheon programs fall under Sustainable Design and Health, Safety and Welfare (HSW) credit, which is one of the most difficult credits to obtain. Topics cover green building design, LEED, and sustainability trends for space-saving storage and filing systems, modular casework, and demountable architectural walls.
Continuing Education Seminar Luncheon Programs for Facility Managers
Southwest Solutions Group offers continuing educational seminar luncheons to make your manufacturing, distribution, industrial, and high tech facility more efficient and safe. Seminar topics include conserving storage and floor space whether you are growing or downsizing, providing a safer work environment, or using automated storage systems to increase productivity. Topics include high-density storage systems, vertical carousels, vertical lift modules, mezzanines, horizontal carousels, mobile compact pallet rack systems and more.
Available A&D Continuing Educational Seminar Luncheons for Architects, Interior Designers, and Facility Managers
- Fast & Fully Loaded: 5D BIM (Counts toward one AIA/HSW LU)
TZ Limited topics
- Locking Onto Smart Locking Technology (Counts toward one AIA/HSW )
Spacesaver® Continuing Education Seminar Luncheon Topics for Architects, Interior Designers, and Facility Managers
- Museum Collections Storage Space Planning: Designing Safe, Efficient & Engaging Spaces (Counts toward one AIA/HSW LU)
- Law Enforcement: Storage Secured (Counts toward one AIA/HSW LU)
- Integrating Storage Across Campus: How Adaptability Starts with Flexible Storage (Counts toward one AIA/HSW LU)
- Transforming Libraries to Meet Users' Changing Needs (Counts toward one AIA/HSW LU)
- Floor Loading 101 (Counts toward one AIA LU/HSW)
- Designing Acute Care Environments With Point of Need Storage (Counts toward one AIA/HSW LU)
- How to Design for Space Constraints in Various Workplaces (Counts toward one AIA/HSW LU)
Hamilton Modular Casework topics
- Casework Simplified (Counts toward one AIA/CES LU)
Continuing Educational Seminar Luncheons Designed to Meet Your Specific Needs
Southwest Solutions Group will design a Continuing Educational Seminar Luncheon to meet your organization's specific needs. Please contact Kim Windham to request more information or schedule a luncheon for your firm at 1-888-241-7494 or send us a message.