Transportable wire basket drawer carts for storing medical supplies & equipment
Provide patients with a more thorough assessment and treatment of their health, while effectively fending off hospital acquired infections by using transportable wire basket drawers carts for storing medical supplies and equipment. The pull-out bins and shelving, which can also be made from plastic, help to establish a clean and ventilated storage environment for stored inventory. The space between each level of storage, as well as the baskets themselves allow for air to circulate throughout. This helps prevent the build up of dirt and dust. Each basket also slides back and forth separately for easy cleaning.
Transportable wire basket drawers carts for storage efficiency
Transportable wire basket drawer carts design features
All drawers and pull-out shelving of these transportable wire basket drawer carts are adjustable. A wide range of accessories (see plastic and wire accessories) such as hanging label tags, various-sized dividers, slide extensions, as well as different shelving and basket configurations are also available. Additional features of these transportable wire basket drawer carts for storing medical supplies and equipment include:
Standard-Duty Drawer & Shelf Cart Features:
- Carts include 4-inch diameter quiet poly non-marking swivel casters two, of which, have brakes
- Each unit comes with a bottom plastic dust cover to help keep dust, dirt, and spills from the coming in contact with the floor.
Heavy-Duty Single and Double Wide Drawer & Shelf Cart Features:
- Carts include 5-inch diameter quiet poly non-marking swivel casters two, of which, have brakes
- Each are constructed from all-welded 1-1/2-inch square tubular epoxy-coated steel frames mounted onto a heavy-duty mobile base with bumpers to cushion impact with walls
- Drawers can be divided into sections by using a combination of short dividers and long dividers
- Indicated units include an upper slanted basket for easier access to upper level. This basket uses a red safety stop to prevent baskets from opening
- Wire basket drawers are available in 3", 5", or 8" deep; plastic basket drawers are available in 2", 4", or 8" deep
Starter & Add-on Units
Add-on units are designed to connect to starter units and will not stand by themselves. Purchasing all starter units will allow for maximum flexibility when moving units around, independently. Purchasing starter units with add-on units will provide less flexibility when moving units around, but will reduce your investment price.
Contact us for transportable wire basket drawer carts
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of transportable wire basket drawer carts for storing medical supplies and equipment. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.