mission critical technical console furniture
Technical console furniture provides ergonomic and durable solutions for sitting and standing control room workstations for mission critical operation centers. Console furniture is able to be customized and adapted easily to these fast-paced and unique environments. Technical workstations are available to businesses in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Everett, Yakima, Renton, Olympia, and throughout the state of Washington.
technical console furniture features & benefits
Control room workstations are constructed of heavy-duty steel for long-lasting durability. Many types of configurations and sizes are available, including sitting or standing configurations, and single open systems to large multi-station centers. Each type and size workstation can be combined with other configurations depending on your technological and space requirements and allow for easy expansion, reconfiguration, and integration as your needs change. The workstations are also comfortable, user-friendly, and ergonomic to ensure maximum productivity. Other features and benefits of the technical console furniture includes:
- Large loading and lifting capacity with push-button work surface height adjustments
- Steel construction provides optimal ventilation for computer parts
- Optional personal environment system for user comfort
- Adjustable monitor arms and slatwall mounting to free up desk space
- Cable management systems to keep cables organized and safe from damage or accidental disconnection: cable gutters, slatwalls for cable storage, quick release flipper doors, vertical cable management chains
- Anti-collision technology with safety gaps around surfaces to eliminate hazardous pinch points
- Optional convenience outlets to provide desktop access to multiple data options
- Multi-use equipment cabinets for storing CPU's or personal items
- A wide variety of optional accessories and modular solutions can be added depending on your needs
contact us for technical console furniture
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for technical console furniture and control room workstations for mission critical operations in a variety of businesses. If you have an operations center, we can find a workstation solution for you. Services are available to facilities in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Everett, Yakima, Renton, and Olympia areas. We will even provide a free consultation to determine your exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at (425) 354-3311 or send us a message today.
1603 116th Ave. NE, Suite 115 No images available at this time.
Southwest Solutions Group® Seattle Office
Bellevue, WA 98004
Telephone: (425) 354-3311
Fax: (425) 354-3311
View Image Gallery
1603 116th Ave. NE, Suite 115
No images available at this time.