Industrial Storage Towers for Automatic Parts Storerooms
Southwest Solutions Group helps companies in Houston and throughout the Texas Gulf Coast reduce their overhead costs while increasing their bottom line profits with income generating industrial material storage areas. The best way to create a well designed storage area that saves floor space, enhances worker productivity, and controls inventory is to use automated industrial storage towers.
Reasons to use Automated Industrial Storage Towers in your Parts Storeroom
- Storage towers save up to 80% of your floor space compared to other storage shelving methods
- Parts are easy to find because they are delivered to an ergonomic workstation counter
- Inventory management software does all the work finding, tracking, and managing parts
- Storage towers use overhead airspace, which removes the need for building expansions and offsite storage facilities
- Parts are locked up and secure from pilferage and dust
Storage towers centralize your inventory in one vertical area that saves floor space. Workers can easily and accurately pick parts from a waist-high ergonomic work counter. Storage tower parts trays come in sizes up to 10' wide by 24' deep giving picking operators access to view more parts to select from which improves their productivity and morale.
Different Types of Automatic Parts Storerooms
- Vertical storage lift modules (web page)
- Automatic Parts Storage Shuttles (video)
- Automatic Stacker Systems (photos)
- Vertical Storage Carousels (video)
- Horizontal Carousels (video)
Call Us Today 713-467-4454 to Make the Change to Automatic Industrial Storage Towers
Southwest Solutions Group is located in Houston, Texas to serve your automated storage needs. For more information send us a message and we will connect you with your local representative.
Houston and the Texas Gulf Coast Automatic Storage Tower Headquarters
Houston Office Southwest Solutions Group
6105 Brittmoore Road
Houston, TX 77041
Telephone: (713) 467-4454
Fax: (713) 467-4484