Industrial Storage Towers Providing Automatic, Secure, and Ergonomic Parts Storeroom Storage
Southwest Solutions Group helps companies in Dallas and throughout the DFW Area reduce their overhead costs while increasing their bottom line profits with income generating industrial material storage areas. The best way to create a well designed storage area that saves floor space, enhances worker productivity, and controls inventory is to use automated industrial storage towers.
Reasons to use Automated Storage Towers In your Parts Storeroom
- Storage towers save up to 80% of your floor space compared to other storage shelving methods
- Parts are easy to find because they are delivered to an ergonomic workstation counter
- Inventory management software does all the work finding, tracking, and managing parts
- Storage towers use overhead airspace, which removes the need for building expansions and offsite storage facilities
- Parts are locked up and secure from pilferage and dust
Storage towers centralize your inventory in one vertical area that saves floor space. Workers can easily and accurately pick parts from a waist-high ergonomic work counter. Storage tower parts trays come in sizes up to 10' wide by 24' deep giving picking operators access to view more parts to select from which improves their productivity and morale.
Different Types of Automatic Storage Machines for Parts Storerooms
- Vertical storage lift modules (web page)
- Automatic Parts Storage Shuttles (video)
- Automated Stacker Systems (photos)
- Vertical Storage Carousels (video)
- Horizontal Carousels (video)
Call Us Today 972-250-1970 to Make the Change to Automatic Industrial Storage Towers
Southwest Solutions Group is located in Dallas, Texas to serve your automated storage needs.For more information send us a message and we will connect you with your local representative.
Dallas and the DFW Area Automatic Storage Tower Headquarters
Southwest Solutions Group® Dallas Office
2535-B East State Hwy. 121, Suite 110
Lewisville, TX 75056
Telephone: (972) 250-1970
Fax: (972) 250-2229
Contact: Craig Crock