data imaging services for Your business merger, acquisition, Or relocation
If your business is going through a merger, acquisition, or relocation, now is the perfect time to convert to digital documents. With the time and expense it takes to combine, move, and store all of your paper documents, you can save yourself the headache and start getting serious about going paperless. We offer all types of information and records management services, including onsite and offsite document scanning. No matter what stage in the process you’re currently in, we can help you with our data imaging services. We provide scanning services for business merger, acquisition, and relocations to businesses in Dallas, DFW, Tyler, Longview, Texarkana, Nacogdoches, Waco, Plano, Longview, Garland, McKinney, and throughout the state of Texas.
Our 10-Step data imaging Process
Below is a basic 10 step guide to help you understand our data imaging services and process.
- Survey: Before the data imaging process begins, one of Southwest Solutions Group’s information management specialists will perform a comprehensive survey and propose the best solution for your business merger, acquisition, or relocation based on your needs and budget.
- Purge: In preparation for scanning, we can provide a team to assist you with purging records to reduce the cost of scanning.
- Pack & Manifest: Once the prep is finished, we will label and pack your records into boxes with a tracking number. Using our online tracking, you can follow each record throughout the entire process.
- Secure Transport: We ship your boxes using a bonded courier vehicle to transport your file boxes securely to our state-of-the-art document scanning facility.
- Receive, Inspect & Prep: When boxes are received at our facility, the manifest will be inspected and compared to the original pickup manifest. Documents will then be prepared for scanning by removing staples, paper clips, post-it notes, and repairing damaged documents based on your requirements.
- Scan: We have the ability to scan all types of documents using a high quality production class scanner. Fragile and other sensitive documents will be manually scanned.
- Index: Your records will be indexed based on your specifications.
- Quality Control: We ensure that your records are complete and correct with our quality control process.
- Output: Records are uploaded to your server. We also provide records on CD or DVD.
- Store & Shred: Once documents have been scanned, records are either stored or shredded upon written verification from you.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our data imaging Services
This is just the basic outline of our data imaging services; we can customize a plan that will meet your specific needs and budget for your merger, acquisition, or relocation. So, what's the next logical step? Try our scanning services for free. We will scan, index, and upload a box of your records, so you can see exactly how our data imaging services work. We provide these services to businesses in Dallas, DFW, Tyler, Longview, Texarkana, Nacogdoches, Waco, Plano, Longview, Garland, and McKinney. For more information about how we can help your business go digital, give us a call at (972) 250-1970 or send us a message and we will have your local information specialist contact you.
Southwest Solutions Group® Dallas Office
2535-B East State Hwy. 121, Suite 110
Lewisville, TX 75056
Telephone: (972) 250-1970
Fax: (972) 250-2229
Contact: Craig Crock