safe guard sheet metal partitions
Manufacturing, warehousing, and production can have dangerous work areas or store hazardous materials. Closed metal partitions create enclosed storage and work zones for creating closed-off areas that require extra privacy or security. Sheet metal partitions are available to businesses in Fort Worth, Wichita Falls, Sherman, Abilene, San Angelo, Killeen, Arlington, Irving, and throughout the state of Texas.
product details & features of closed metal partitions
The closed metal partitions are an easy way to separate, secure, and protect automated machinery, welding areas, robotics equipment, or even designate an area for changing rooms. They can also be easily customized to your exact needs and specifications. Standard features of the closed metal partitions include:
- Heavy-duty corrugated steel construction.
- Can be corner, 3-sided, or fully enclosed.
- Constructed of opaque material for maximum safety and privacy.
- Available in freestanding, freestanding with roof, and floor-to-ceiling configurations
- Freestanding partitions under 24' high are mounted on 2" x 2" posts and welded to 6" x 6 " x 1/4" base plates.
- Floor-to-ceiling partitions that exceed 24' are mounted on 3" x 3" posts and welded for 8" x 8" x 1/4" base plates for reinforcement.
- Standard post spacing is 8' or 10' (custom spacing is also available).
- Can be combined with wire mesh partitions for situations that require compatibility with HVAC, fire suppressant, or lighting systems.
- Standard sealed gray or blue powder-coated paint finish; custom colors available.
- Partition gate options include single hinge doors, bi-parting hinge doors, service windows, dutch doors, single slide doors, and bi-parting slide doors.
- Standard and custom locks also available, including the option to install your own lock.
contact us for closed metal partitions
Still not sure what type of closed metal partitions you need for your enclosed storage and work zones? Our professional engineers at Southwest Solutions Group® serve all types of businesses and facilities in Fort Worth, Wichita Falls, Sherman, Abilene, San Angelo, Killeen, Arlington, and Irving. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at (817) 483-5742 or send us a message today.
Southwest Solutions Group® Ft. Worth Office
5601 Bridge St., Ste. 356
Fort Worth, TX 76116
Telephone: (817) 483-5742
Fax: (888) 980-8177
Contact: Craig Crock