Mechanized Paint Can Carousels for Columbia Businesses
The Mechanized Paint Can Carousel is an effective, space saving solution for storing paint vertically and maximizing overhead air space. These unique storage carousel displays make selecting paint easy with the touch of a button. The paint can carousels make it easy to take inventory, and the small footprint make the Mechanized Paint Can Carousel an asset to any paint supplier. We provide Mechanized Paint Can Carousels for storing paint vertically to all types of businesses in Columbia, Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Goose Creek, Hilton Head, and Florence.
Save Floor Space with Mechanized Paint Can Carousels
The Mechanized Paint Can Carousel provides greater capacity for stocking paint in addition to requiring a smaller footprint than conventional paint racks. Because the carousel stores paint vertically in unused overhead space, you need less floor space. Paint cans are delivered to an waist-high ergonomic counter for easy retrieval with no need for bending or climbing. Storing paint vertically in a Mechanized Paint Can Carousel will give your company an edge on your competition.
Additional Features and Benefits of the Mechanized Paint Can Carousel
- Numerous size options: 6 standard carousel models to choose from ranging from 11’1” high to 19’ 0” high.
- Heavy-duty storage: The Mechanized Paint Can Carousel has an overall weight capacity of 13,000 lbs.
- High storage capacity: One gallon paint can storage capacities from 404 cans to 644 cans.
- Customization: The carousel model can be customized to fit your needs and sizes including multi-tower configurations.
- Easy to operate: The Mechanized Paint Can Carousel is operated with the push of a button and has a security keypad to prevent unauthorized access.
Contact Us for Mechanized Paint Can Carousels in Columbia
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and planning assistance for storing paint vertically with Mechanized Paint Can Carousels to businesses in Columbia, Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Goose Creek, Hilton Head, and Florence. For more information on storing paint cans vertically, call us today at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message and we will have your local representative contact you.