Keyless intelligence furniture locking system for any environment
From the modern-looking interior spaces of any number of industries to the keyless intelligence furniture locking systems with radio-controlled smart transponder access for secure cabinets and lockboxes, innovation is everywhere. There is no sign of it slowing down or telling how far it will take us into the future, especially with technology advancing at such a high rate of speed. And as locks become more sophisticated, those like the keyless intelligence furniture system with radio-controlled smart transponder access are poised to provide optimal security for cabinet and lockbox applications used in any environment. This includes athletic clubs, healthcare facilities and offices, just to name a few. Read more articles on keyless intelligence furniture locking systems with transponder access.
Keyless intelligence furniture locking system
There are two configurations of the keyless intelligence furniture locking system with radio-controlled smart transponder access available. The first one can be installed in preexisting furniture at a later date, as well as be combined with different locking systems by way of an adapter. The second, with integrated level lock. In addition, the inclusion of several features puts the system a cut above the rest when it comes to its level of technological adaptability and performance.
- Easily integrated into any number of existing radio-controlled environments, including ISO 15693, ISO 14443A, LEGIC, LEGIC advant, HID ICLASS
- Almost all RFID solutions in the 13.56 MHz range are supported at the same time. This includes Mifare, HID, Tag-it and LEGIC, just to name a few
- One battery has an approximate three-year service life and can facilitate 12,000 closing operations
- Configuration possible to accommodate a variety of users groups
- Simple locking without transponder
- Install in wood and metal cabinets
- Suitable for right or left-handed use
- Fast and easy operation for optimal time savings
- Wireless installation
- No external programming devices required
- Availability of mobile hand-held device allows for convenient and advanced administration and programming to be provided for
- Operational modes available for variable or permanent users
Operating keyless intelligence furniture locking system
Whether you choose to use the keyless intelligence furniture locking system with radio-controlled smart transponder access in a variable or permanent capacity is up to you. Both options are aimed at providing the highest degree of cabinet and lockbox security possible. This is subsequently proven with a brief explanation of how each one works.
If used in permanent capacity, while working in modern office building:
- Employees are first assigned specific cabinets
- Access to the interior of the cabinet and its contents is facilitated with the help of a personal keycard, which is given to you, or by way of an app on an NFC-capable smartphone
- Each cabinet can be designated for multiple employees
If used in a variable capacity, while at the hospital, gym or a mobile office:
- Choice any unoccupied cabinet
- Lock it with assistance from the personal keycard
- Use the same keycard to open the cabinet
Or, to put another way, simply hold the radio-controlled smart transponder in front of the keyless intelligence furniture locking system. Then, turn its knob clockwise to open. Subsequently turning it anticlockwise will signal for it to lock. The radio-controlled smart transponder for the keyless intelligence furniture locking system is available as a keycard, keyring or wristband.
Contact us for keyless intelligence furniture locking system
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of keyless intelligence furniture locking system with radio-controlled smart transponder access. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.