Stainless Steel Sterile Pack Modular Storage
Stainless steel sterile pack slide-out trays and modular storage container systems provide an easy way to store medical supplies and sterile packs in less space. Sterile packs or containers are placed on the modular trays, which extend 110% to provide full access to each. This also allows you to save space by storing containers in the smallest footprint possible with no wasted air space between the trays. Keep reading to learn more.
Sterile Pack Storage Trays
With these modular storage systems, you can store sterile packs safely and in less space without stacking them. Stacking sterile packs may save space in the short term, but it can lead to eventual damage. Since stacking is also less organized, it's more difficult for staff members to find and retrieve what they need quickly. Damaged sterile packs can also lead to numerous patient health and safety concerns. Click here to see more sterile storage solutions.
Stainless steel slide-out tray container systems include features and benefits such as:
- Scratch and rust-resistant stainless steel containers
- Unlike plastic or powder-coated shelves, the stainless steel trays will not release potentially harmful particles into your sterile environment
- Modular storage container system can be reconfigured at any time without any tools required
- 110% retractable extension slides allow full access to the entire container
- Trays have raised side and back walls to prevent containers from falling
- Compatible with IT and medication management systems such as barcode readers
- 88 lbs. capacity per shelf, 880 lbs. per unit
- Color-coded ergonomic handle system
- Available with wheels or with leveling feet
Contact Us for Stainless Steel Sterile Pack Slide-Out Trays
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for stainless steel sterile pack slide-out trays and modular storage systems in all types of healthcare facilities. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.