Storing Fire hoses in Fire Hose Racks is Efficient and Cost-Effective for Tulsa Fire Stations
As the complexities of firefighting and firefighting technology continue to increase, firefighters need well-organized fire station storage to ensure that their equipment is safe and secure. Storing fire hoses doesn’t have to be complicated with our Fire Hose Racks. We provide Fire Hose Racks to fire stations in Tulsa, Muskogee, Broken Arrow, Durant, Rogers, Fayetteville, Bentonville, and throughout the states of Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our Fire Hose Racks are a highly efficient and cost-effective fire station storage solution and because of their straightforward design the racks will easily organize and store twice as many fire hoses in less floor space compared to other storage methods. (view images of our fire station storage solutions)
Reasons to Invest in Fire Hose Racks for Storing Fire hoses
- Organization: Fire Hose Racks keep fire hoses organized, high and dry, and ready for action when needed. The racks will neatly store any size of fire hose including 1-1/2”, 1-3/4” and 2-1/2” hand line hoses. Large diameter Fire Hose Racks are also available.
- Accessibility: The Fire Hose Rack’s top shelf provides easily and accessible storage for hard suction sections, hi-rise packs, and other fire hose accessories.
- Protection: Fire Hose Racks keep hoses upright and safely wound in a cradle assembly and off the floor. There are no sharp edges to damage hoses when stored. Also, Fire Hose Racks ensure longer hose life by providing increased air circulation, which protects hoses and couplings from moisture, rodents, and crushing.
- Expandable: Our Fire Hose Racks can be easily adjusted and expanded. Units are available in 24”, 30”, 36”, 42” and 48” wide sections to fit into almost any area. In addition the Fire Hose Racks are easy to relocate, adjust, reconfigure, and add onto as needs change.
- Durability: The Fire Hose Racks have a powder coat finish that provides a durable smooth surface for sliding hoses in and out, while resisting scratches and abrasions.
Contact Us for Fire Hose Racks and Fire Station Storage Solutions in Tulsa
Southwest Solutions Group’s Tulsa office serves Muskogee, Broken Arrow, Durant, Rogers, Fayetteville, Bentonville, and more with Fire Hose Racks for storing fire hoses. Give us a call today at (918) 622-6633 or send us a message to speak with a public safety storage representative.