Powered Lockers for Charging Electronics
Electronics charging lockers for cell phones, laptops, notebooks, iPads, tablets, and much more are a convenient way to keep your devices stored securely and charge them at the same time. With keyless electronic locks, the charging lockers are ideal for businesses, schools, universities, and more. These electronics charging lockers are available in Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte and throughout the state of Montana. Click here to view and buy electronics charging lockers for cell phones and laptops online at our store.
Electronics Charging Locker Features
The electronics charging lockers provide a convenient and versatile secure storage solution for electronics as well as other personal items such as backpacks. The programmable nature of the locks also allow you to customize their use to your specific application. For example, lockers can be assigned on a one-time or permanent basis based on an electronic keypad and code.
Buy Lockers Online
|See specifications and pricing for art shelving, display panels, and drawer cabinets.|
|Lockers Home |
|All Purpose |
|Bulk Storage |
|Cell Phone |
|Clear Door |
|Duty & Duffel |
|Rust Resistant |
|Stainless Steel |
Each locker includes a channel for concealing aftermarket electrical wiring, and punch-outs in the channels make it easy to install duplex outlets. A top shelf with ventilated sides is also included in each compartment to promote airflow and cool the charging area while maintaining security.
- 16 gauge sheet steel body and welded 16 gauge steel frames
- One interior shelf with diamond perforated side vents in each compartment
- 14 gauge solid sheet steel doors
- Keyless programmable electronic locks with temporary and permanent modes
- Continuous piano-type 16 gauge hinges
- Aluminum number plates with mounting hardware included
- Painted platinum powder coat finish
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified™
- Ships knocked down with do-it-yourself instructions in 7-10 business days or fully assembled in 12-15 business days
Keyless Lock Features
- Powered by two AA batteries that provide in excess of 10,000 uses (included)
- LED light flashes to indicate low battery level
- Master key override to open locker when batteries are low or dead
- Two levels of management security provided by 8-digit master and sub-master codes
- Temporary and permanent lock modes: Day use mode & permanent use mode
- Day use mode: Users can unlock the locker with 4-digit user-selected code, which is then erased to make the locker available for the next user
- Permanent use mode: User enters a pre-programmed 4-digit code to unlock and use the locker repeatedly.
Contact Us for Electronics Charging Lockers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides electronics charging lockers for cell phones and laptops to a wide variety of facilities in Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, and Butte. For more information or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.