Electronic Key Management Lockers
Electronic key management lockers with RFID asset tracking allows you to secure and track valuable items such as keys, laptops, headsets, phones, and more. The electronic lockers can support over 10,000 users with three user modes on a single system. The combination of secure storage and asset tracking makes these lockers a great solution for hotels, casinos, schools and universities, recreational centers, hospitals, automotive dealerships, and other high-security applications in Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, and throughout the state of Montana. Click here to see more about electronic key management lockers.
RFID Asset Tracking Lockers
With support for over 10,000 users, the electronic key management lockers can be used in a wide variety of applications that require secure storage of personal property or company assets. Users will find the lockers easy to use, while system managers will be able to quickly access user reports and track stored items. The locker's asset tracking software documents the placement and removal of each individual asset logged in the system along with when these items were accessed. System managers can generate on-demand reports to identify if an asset is currently placed in the system and which locker it has been stored in.
The asset tracking lockers are available with three user modes in standard, leased, and owned depending on your needs. The standard mode allows you to pre-program users, assets, and permissions with up to 250 user profiles. Leased mode provides a user with exclusive, temporary access to a locker on a first-come-first-served basis, making this mode ideal for applications with high numbers of temporary users. Owned mode functions as a personal locker system with exclusive access to assigned users.
Additional electronic key management locker features include:
- Flexible configurations with up to 34 lockers per locker bank
- RFID and biometric fingerprint access
- 10-locker base unit and 12-locker expansion units
- RFID technology allows assets to be tracked when removed and returned
- Identify and track multiple assets in a single locker
- Optional USB charging ports inside each locker
- Scalable system supports over 10,000 active users
- Set up alerts for specific events
- Create and save commonly used reports and schedule them to run automatically
- Limit user to a single or multiple assets
- See where any item in the system is located directly from the locker interface
- Ideal for any environment with limited users or with high user turnover
- Several modes allow customization for user interaction
Contact Us for Electronic Key Management Lockers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for electronic key management and RFID asset tracking lockers to gyms, schools, hotels, hospitals, and more in Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, and Butte. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.