Information Management Home | Information Management Document Scanning | Information Management Brochures
Increase Productivity with ECM Optimization
According to a McKinsey report, the average employee spends 1.8 hours every day and 9.3 hours per week just searching for information. For most employees, finding information and files can be a nightmare of wasting time to hunt through unorganized data. In addition, many companies don't have solid plans for quick disaster recovery, and many more still spend hundreds on high IT costs. If this sounds like your company, implementing enterprise content management optimization is the perfect solution for secure online data storage.
Enterprise Content Management Optimization
ImageSilo® is a secure, on-demand ECM system that allows companies to outsource their data securely with minimal downtime and without overhead costs. It supports virtually any type of information, including e-mail, PDFs, and Microsoft® Office so you can securely and efficiently store and retrieve data at any time. With this secure online data storage, employees can access stored information quickly and easily and get back on track faster, with no need for shifting through files to hunt for missing information.
Enterprise content management optimization abilities can also reduce records management costs by making business processes quick and efficient, which also means improved customer service. ImageSilo is also maintenance-free for your company, allowing you to save on IT department costs. In addition, it simplifies disaster recovery with automated data backups and a centralized location that allows you to retrieve important information from any internet connection.
Benefits Of ECM Secure Online Data Storage
Optimizing your enterprise content management system will make your business run more efficiently, which will improve customer satisfaction. There are numerous other benefits that come with ECM optimization, including:
- Reducing overall costs: ImageSilo requires no overhead expense for implementation, which also makes it a tax-deductible operating expense. Additionally, this also helps cut costs on IT maintenance.
- Unlimited users and data storage
- 24/7 system monitoring and five layers of security, data encryption, and audit trails to guard your information
- E-mail, print, and fax capabilities for efficient collaboration
- Migration tools for data portability and integration with existing business software
- 99.9% uptime guarantee with backup to maintain data integrity
- Compliant with government regulations such as HIPPA, AICPA, and FDA
- SSAE 16 certified
contact us for ECM secure online data storage
Southwest Solutions Group® provides consultation and implementation services to businesses seeking enterprise content management optimization. To learn more about the benefits of integrating ECM optimization into your business, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message to speak with your local information management specialist