Spinning Rotary Cabinets Provide Two Sided File Storage for Chicago Businesses
Spinning Rotary Cabinets swivel around to provide two sided file storage, which will increase your storage capacity. In addition, the cabinets will save more floor space than traditional file cabinets. The Spinning Rotary Cabinets will help you maintain a professional appearance in your office because they are very stylish and clean looking. We provide Spinning Rotary Cabinets to all types of businesses in Chicago, IL. (view images of Spinning Rotary Cabinets)
How You Get Two Sided Storage with the Spinning Rotary Cabinets
The way the Spinning Rotary Cabinets work is that one side faces the wall and the other side faces to the front. To make the Rotary File Cabinet move, you simply depress the foot pedal and gently push. The cabinet will automatically stop in the next position – either fully opened or fully closed. To access stored files in the side facing the wall, you just simply spin the cabinet 180 degrees. If you want to lock the cabinet, just spin it a quarter turn either way. When the foot pedal is held down, the Spinning Rotary Cabinets will rotate freely to address any ADA issues.
Spinning Rotary Cabinets Accessories
If you want to make your Spinning Rotary Cabinets more dynamic you can add accessories.
- Files can be stored in roll-out top tab hanging file drawers or in end tab file folders on shelves
- DVDs, CDs or office supplies in various sizes of roll-out drawers
- There is space for hanging garments clothes to be hung up
- Books and notebook binders can be stored on shelves
- There are also roll-out reference shelves available for a writing surface or to set files on when filing
- Confidential files, personal items, or other items needing security can be stored in locking security drawers
Contact Us for Spinning Rotary Cabinets for Your Chicago Business
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for Spinning Rotary Cabinets to businesses in Chicago. Give us a call at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message, to speak with a representative today.