#1 Global Leader in Design and Service of High Density Storage Shelving, Compact Racks, and Space Saving File Cabinets!
- Leading products that are “Built for a lifetime” of performance including Spacesaver® High Density Storage Shelving, KardexRemstar Vertical Storage Carousels, Compact Racks, DSM Evidence Lockers, Oblique Hanging File Compartments, and Information Management Solutions.
- Sales Professionals that are highly trained in designing "green building friendly" innovative Lektriever space saving file cabinets and storage shelving systems.
- Our Project Planners create detailed floor plan drawings to ensure accurate and timely installation of your file and storage shelving equipment.
- Project Management staff personally tracks and orchestrates your storage and filing projects.
- We employ the largest Factory Certified Installation and Service team in the Southwest with over 25 professionals to install and service your high density storage shelving and industrial vertical storage carousels.
- Two complimentary service visits valued at $590.00 during the first year after the installation of your storage shelving and filing equipment to ensure the proper operation of the system and provide training as required.
- Our large factory volume provides economies that are passed on to you.
- Leading edge high density storage shelving and industrial compact rack safety systems to protect staff and valuable materials.
- Dedicated Service Manager and Technicians providing immediate access as well as proactive Preventative Service response to your high density storage shelving and automated vertical storage carousel equipment.
- World class technology that provides fastest turnaround on drawings and proposals.
- Five times the staff of competitors handling similar office filing systems and industrial material handling storage equipment.
- Advanced communication and order tracking systems to ensure a successful project!
We look forward to serving you with your space saving high density storage shelving and file cabinet requirements from one of our offices located in Dallas, Ft. Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Oklahoma City, Kansas City, Little Rock, and Memphis.