Rolling Tambour Security Doors - Security with Style for Your File and Storage Shelving
Are you looking for the most efficient way to secure your files or other stored items, but you’re worried about the expense of having to buy new cabinets with doors? Consider adding one of our beautiful Rolling Tambour Shelving Doors. (view images of locking roll up security door cabinets)
When It Comes to Beauty and Security, Rolling Tambour Doors Are One of a Kind
So what’s so special about rolling tambour doors? Plenty, consider these facts:
- No more multiple doors to open - Rolling Tambour security doors come in standard widths up to 12’ long and up to 20’ high. Use one 12’ rolling door where (traditionally) you would need four hinged doors. No more opening and keeping up with keys for multiple doors to open and close to find what you’re looking! Also. you can roll up multiple doors at one time with a remote control push button option.
- Roll up not out - Rolling tambour security doors are designed to roll up on top of the shelving, not swing out into the aisle way. Traditional swinging hinged doors take up aisle space to open and close, not tambour type doors, they roll up into an overhead compartment minimizing the space required to access stored files and inventory. You can stack deliveries in front of the doors and not have to worry about opening the doors because the rolling door just rolls up and out of sight.
- Save time when searching - Tambour rolling doors also save you more time than hinged doors because tambour doors come in lengths 12' wide so you can access more stored materials without going from cabinet to cabinet. Just open the one tambour rolling door and all your files or inventory items are right there and accessible to you.
- Distinctive applications - Rolling overhead tambour doors are designed for some really unique applications like adding them to your existing shelving units (even wood shelving units), or adding a window door to a customer service issue counter opening, or even a door to a room opening.
- Versatile design - Rolling tambour doors are aesthetically pleasing and are available in a wide variety of colors, including see through translucent doors and having your logo on the doors.
- Security - The rolling tambour doors lock to secure materials.
How Do Overhead Rolling Security Doors Work?
Rolling overhead doors mount on top of shelving or a wall opening and rolls up into a compartment when the door is open for use. There are three optional controls to open and close overhead tambour security doors.
- Manual Operation - The first option is to manually open and close them like you would a garage door. Because the doors are very light-weight, they are easy to open and close manually. The handle is also placed at an ergonomic waste-high level so that you don’t have to bend over when opening the doors.
- Remote Control Operation - The second option is by a handheld remote control device. You can easily open and close the rolling doors with the simple press of a button.
- Touch pad Operation - The third option is a security touch pad that is located on the side or near the storage cabinet. Simply key in your security code to open and close the door. This is excellent for security because you can set a code that only you or authorized personnel know, which means you can control who has access to the files or other stored items.
Are You Ready to Get Your Tambour Rolling Door?
For more information on Rolling Tambour Shelving Doors, contact us today at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message to speak with a representative.