Dental Modular Casework and Moveable Millwork
Southwest Solutions Group® provides Modular Casework and Moveable Millwork specially designed for the needs of dental facilities. Dental offices require special needs when it come to worksurfaces and cabinetry construction. We have casework and millwork designed specifically to meet the needs of dental facilities including worksurfaces that reduce the spread of germs and cabinet doors and drawers built to withstand active everyday use.
Dental Modular Casework and Moveable Millwork Flexible Design
Modular Casework and Moveable Millwork for dental offices is very flexible with easy to adjust interior shelves for your changing needs. Whether you need cabinets, drawers, counters, receptionist stations, or a custom designed furniture, we can build it. The best part is that our Modular Casework and Moveable Millwork is reusable and environmentally friendly; it is quality furniture, backed by a 10 year warranty.
Modular Casework and Moveable Millwork Benefits
- Uses recycled materials: all board and packaging material are made from 100 percent recycled material; all aluminum is over 50 percent recycled
- Consistent factory quality on all dental millwork and casework areas
- Ability to relocate and reuse the casework and millwork in new locations or within the same areas
- Is a GreenGuard certified product which contributes to LEED Design, sustainable solutions and to building ratings for Platinum, Gold, or Silver
- Factory warranty ensures your casework and millwork will be covered
- Aesthetically pleasing and uniform construction standards
- Greatly reduces productivity disruptions from construction noise, dust, and contractors (security) to the facility
Dental Modular casework and millwork Design and Planning Assistance
Southwest Solutions Group's team of healthcare storage professionals are experts in designing and planning Modular Casework and Moveable Millwork. We have the knowledge and experience to analysis your requirements and provide you with flexible, efficient solutions. Contact us by phone at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message and we will put you in touch with a specialist today.