Wet Area Aluminum & Stainless Steel Lockers
Rust, chlorine, and salt water resistant keyless RFID wet area aluminum lockers are unique and high-quality storage solutions for both wet and dry areas in laboratories, clean rooms, hospitals, locker rooms, swimming pools, spas, leisure centers, and much more. These lockers aren't just lockers—they are furniture solutions engineered at an extremely high standard that will enhance your decor while providing efficient and rust-free storage that will last for many years to come. Click here for more of our keyless and RFID lockers.
Wet Area Aluminum Locker Features
The keyless RFID wet area aluminum lockers are ideal for both wet and dry areas due to their aluminum solid grade laminate composition, making them ideal for areas with high moisture content as they are rust, chlorine, and salt water resistant. The universal locker carcasses are ideal for stocking and are available in multiple tiers and depths to suit your specific storage area needs.
Features of the keyless RFID wet area aluminum lockers include:
- Availability in 1-2-3-4 tier configurations
- Uncluttered and clean appearance with concealed hinges, making only the lock and numbering system visible
- Gap lines remain consistent with square and robust frame
- Dimpled slotted shelves assist with drainage
- Increased strength with extruded crossbar under each shelf
- Radius body makes the locker easy to clean and maintain
- Modular construction allows lockers to be shipped completely assembled or in flat pack form and allows you to reconfigure or relocate the lockers at any time
- Solid grade laminate, glass, aluminum, stainless steel, and wood door options available
- Locking options: digital combination, keyless RFID, padlock receiver, mastered cam-locks with 2 keys, coin return/retain locks
- Wide varieties of colors, finishes, and accessories available
Finishes & Applications
The multiple finish options offer different benefits depending on your application. We can help you decide which finish would work best for your application and decor. Common finishes and applications include:
- Mill finish aluminum: Swimming pools, hotels, leisure centers, marine environments, etc.
- Pre-painted white aluminum: Hospitals, medical sectors, pharmaceutical industry applications, etc.
- Stainless steel: Meat & food industry, clean rooms, laboratories, etc.
Contact Us for Keyless RFID Wet Area Aluminum Lockers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for rust, chlorine, and salt water resistant keyless RFID wet area aluminum lockers. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.