Electronic TZ Smart Lockers
Electronic smart TZ package lockers with RFID, keypad, and digital locking security features offer a safe, affordable, and customized solution that allows you to have complete management and control of all of your package delivery and smart lockers. The lockers automate the delivery process, reducing handling time, human resources, and risk of theft while allowing authorized users to access their items at their own convenience. Click here to view the TZ package locker FAQ.
How the Electronic Smart Lockers Work
The electronic smart TZ package lockers are installed as a network in a locker bank with a fully integrated locker infrastructure, allowing security and management of all lockers at once. Locker units can be accessed via RFID, keypad, digital locking, or even touchscreen interface. The locking device network is managed by centralized server software that communicates, controls, manages, and reports on each locker bank, and manages all devices within the locker bank such as the smart locking devices, sensors, gateways, and other third party components such as card readers. The server stores all captured data in a central database for audit tracking and can be integrated with your existing enterprise applications such as building management, security, and HR systems.
Smart Locker Features
System features of the electronic smart TZ package lockers include:
- RFID, keypad, or digital locking security devices with integrated sensing and switching
- Range of options to accommodate locker design (keyed release, status indication, etc.)
- Lockers are compatible with industry-standard card readers
- Build on Cat 5 structured cabling platform
- Simple plug-and-play networking
- Interconnected modules allows easy and quick power injection and reduces cabling requirements
- Locker banks allow PC and local database control for more workflow flexibility
- Each locker bank PC controller can manage up to 250 locking devices
- Control server can manage over 10,000 locking devices
- Employee, concierge, and administration portals for ease of use
- TZ Smartphone App provides permanent users with ultimate flexibility to access their lockers without a security card
Contact Us for Electronic Smart TZ Package Lockers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for electronic smart TZ package lockers with RFID, keypad, and digital locking security features to a wide variety of businesses and facilities. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. Call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today, or click on the link below for more information.