Ammo Lockers, Cabinets, Safes
Ammo and ammunition lockers, cabinets, and safes are a police station storage solution that provide security and flexibility for both weapons and ammo. The lockers, cabinets, and safes ship fully assembled and are easy to install into your storage area immediately upon arrival. Read below to learn more information about our ammo and ammunition lockers, cabinets, and safes. Click here for more of our ammo and weapon storage solutions for public safety facilities.
Ammo Locker Features
The heavy-duty ammo and ammunition lockers, cabinets, and safes for police station storage come with ten adjustable shelves for added flexibility. The lockers are constructed with continuous piano hinged doors and welded ventilated steel to keep materials dry and odor-free while preventing mold and mildew. The lockers are designed with the ability to store ammo, handguns, and other weapons in the same space to organize your storage, making them ideal for law enforcement facilities, tactical response teams, the armed forces, and more. With the ammo and ammunition lockers, cabinets, and safes, you can be sure that your ammo and weapons are safe and secure while remaining available for quick access at any time.
Additional features of the ammo and ammunition lockers, cabinets, and safes include:
- Five-point latching system with continuous piano hinged doors for ventilation
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Comes standard with key lock and padlock hasp
- Welded heavy-duty ventilated steel side walls and doors enhance airflow and allow visual inspection of stored materials.
- Steel reinforced doors with full-length piano hinges and extended locking bars
- Durable powder coat finish available in four standard colors
- Volume discounts available
- Ships fully assembled
Contact Us for Ammo Lockers, Cabinets, & Safes
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for ammo and ammunition lockers, cabinets, and safes for police station storage solutions. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.