project planner specialist position in dallas, texas
We are looking for a talented individual in the Dallas, Texas area with a passion for space planning and layout design of large storage systems, modular casework, movable wall systems, and furniture. You will be in charge of working closely with other team members to design and develop pricing for customer projects. This opportunity requires a talent for solving problems using a high degree of critical thinking and customer service skills. Click here to start the application process. Click here to see full job job description.
- Lewisville, Texas corporate office
Responsibilities include working closely with sales consultants to design, layout, and calculate job costs for projects, including developing proposals, plan drawings, 3D designs, and specifications.
The project planning position requires:
- Basic math skills
- High degree of problem solving, critical thinking logic, and customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently and quickly with accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Windows required
- Experience with Revit is a plus
experience & education
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Experience with: Configura, AutoCAD, Revit, and/or 20-20 drawing software programs
about southwest solutions group®
We are a solutions-oriented company that has been providing innovative business efficiency systems specializing in space savings and productivity since 1969. Today, we have over 90 employees in 10 offices serving Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Washington, Montana, Tennessee, and Idaho.