Assistant marketing manager Career position in round rock, texas
Southwest Solutions Group® is looking for a self-motivated team player with a passion for internet marketing and a keen eye for graphic design. You will be part of a fast-paced team managing multiple websites and projects, generating sales and leads. Our ideal candidate possesses a great attitude for work, critical thinking skills, and enjoys being challenged to learn and grow. This position reports directly to the marketing manager. Click here to see full job job description. Click here to apply.
Round Rock, Texas
Responsibilities include managing various projects for several websites, blogs, and eCommerce sites; utilizing basic graphic desk skills for business brochures, infographics, case studies, banners, and tradeshow displays; generating and managing email marketing newsletter campaigns; SEO of web articles.
This marketing manager assistant position requires:
- Experience in HTML and SEO web optimization experience (Adwords is a plus)
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, and Excel
- InDesign, DreamWeaver, WordPress, Joomla, Volusion, and video editing experience are a plus
- Ability to work efficiently and manage multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- B2B experience a plus
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing
- 1-3 years of experience preferred
- Candidates from other streams with proven experience may also apply
About Southwest Solutions Group®
We are a solutions-oriented company that has been providing innovative business efficiency systems specializing in space savings and productivity since 1969. Today, we have over 90 employees in 10 offices serving Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Washington, Montana, Tennessee, and Idaho.